You shouldn't hold back so much... just tell us how you really feel
Anybody watch this crap? I catch it now and then just to make fun of this lame-ass show. Just watched an episode where all of them were carrying paint-ball guns...with laser sights. I was cackling to the point of seizure! And his lard-ass wife is a good one. Silicon boobs that look like watermelons, Lee press-on nails that look more like claws...UGH! Bounty hunters = police academy washouts.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
You shouldn't hold back so much... just tell us how you really feel
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Here's the sad thing. He wants her to look like that! I almost want to become a feminist when I see her.
Ol' Dog sure don't care to drop the N-bomb either. What kills me about the show is he'll yell "Freeze you GD Motherfuc*er",and then pray with them 2 minutes later [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
As for Beth,he kinda developed his fondness for "big girls" while being housed with his celly "Cornbread" up at the pen. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think the paintball guns are a great thing, instead of using real guns. They are filled with balls of mace, and are a harmless way of bringing someone down.
I think Beth's boobs might be real. I recall an episode where she was talking about maybe needing a reduction one day for her back, but not wanting to get one, etc.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The boobs are real and realy friggin huge.
As for everyone talking trash, you better keep looking over your shoulder because the dog is coming after you.
crack is whack
That Parking War and Repo shows are alot better than Dog.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That Parking War and Repo shows are alot better than Dog.</div></div>
Pparking wars is some good tv viewing. Such a simple concept yet very addictive.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
"Lets all pray".....10 min later...."Get on the [censored] ground, you [censored] worthless piece of [censored]"..10 seconds later...."Wanna cigarette bra?...
Bookmarks